Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess what I'm not doing!!

HI. I'm back. Right now the suitcases are unpacked but the vaccuum claener is strung across the upstairs hallway floor and the duster is on the banister. I should be organizing my cabinets and pantry or doing laundry. I obviously will not be doing that now. I'd rather write.
Going home was so fun. For once I wasn't stressed or upset or running away from something (yes I know, very mature of me). I just hung out on the porch swing while my children returned to the savage wild west and ran barefoot naked and grubby in the back yard, the way all children were meant to grow up. The kids loved seeing Mimi and Papa, wish they saw more of Grammy and Papa, and had so much fun with the cousins. Saidi was spoilt and Donovan was also.
Mimi gave into him and he rolled out of the ABQ Disney store in his stroller chariot with two of the exact same dalmation stuffed animal clutched in a death grip, smiling like theres no tomorrow. NO Mom he was not cute but I know you are a sucker for grandkids so it's ok.

I don't care what you say but I had so much fun on our girls over nighter. I enjoyed talking and laughing and making fun of life. Kassi's babyshower was so much fun. Cody takes such good care of her.

Now here's the catch. Perfect trip, I loved it and it was stress free. Dun Dun Dun. I lost my phone on the plane and it is being mailed to me from Houston. (How fitting.) When we get home that night the dog we are sitting for some friends jumps the baby gate and rip's his toenail off. I feel so bad for him and he bled everywhere. So we get him all wrapped up and sit with him on the couch for a while to sooth him. When we put Saidi to bed her room is freezing. The Craptastic house we live in has settled so much that the floor has dropped 2 inches from the baseboard and the 11 degree wind is blowing through her room.

I knew I should have knocked on wood.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!