Friday, February 29, 2008

It's been a while.

I keep thinking of things I need to put on here, but I never do.
***Disclaimer: anything about the military that is wrong in here is my fault. I don't always under stand what City Boy is trying to explain to me so there it is.

So far we've found out that pilot training is 99.9% out of the question. City Boy is super bummed but he seems to be taking it well. He's maybe a little more ornery than usual. Those of you who know him know what that means. He is a bug. Well anyways we have been just taking it easy. A few options have come up for what he will do after this job. The job he is in usually only lasts a year. He's been in just over that. I'm proud of what he's accomplished while he been at it. He went from being a normal crew member to crew commander. He works really hard at what he does and takes care of business and never brags about it. (Unless in jest)

The kiddos are doing well. Saidi is starting potty training and loves tortureing her brother. I think it's so funny. She is talking up a storm and definatly is a smartie. A phrase often heard around here is "Member Momma??" This usually means I promised her something a week ago and she is holding me to it. She is growning like a weed and is eating to prove it. Every five minutes is heard as she rubs her belly, "So humry Momma, I so humry." She definatly knows how to play her Daddy. Either she asks him for something I said no to or acts like she can't talk right so he won't know what she's done to make her brother cry.

Donovan is the happiest little man. All smiles but he definately has a LOT of irish in him. Thanks to both sides of the family. Will give you the biggest grin but don't cross him. He hollers when he's hungry and eats like a starving man. The Doc told us not to give him solids yet but when the kids is eating 6 jars of baby food and 5 bottles you know he needs something more. Now he'll eat a whole waffle for breakfast and more pasta than I do at dinner. He's crawling, pulling up, and crusing on the furniture. He said Mama today for the first time and says dada a lot. I'm not quite sure if he know what he's saying when he says Dada but he know Mama.

I'm doing great and trying to get rid of "baby weight" ( More like doughnut and fast food weight)
I have decided that Tv is of the devil because if the camera add ten pounds everyone on Tv need to have a feeding tube placed. (I still watch though).
I have been feeling alot happier and hope the PPD hormones have gone. I recently got called to work with the young women at church. I'm so excited. I loved Primary and am so grateful to have had the chance to learn so much from the kids but it will be nice to be out of there.
I hope to be coming back to New Mexico soon. I told City Boy I plan on it. We decided to use our leave on a family vacation this year. We always go home and it's nice but we will go somewhere else this year. Me and the kids will home later this summer. I have trip planned in May for me and some friends to go to Chicago. I can't wait.

City Boy is up for deployment in September and we're almost positive he will go. That means he will miss Halloween(his favorite holiday) Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. I bummed but it will be ok. We just hope he goes to Qatar or Africa but we won't know till this fall. SO cross your fingers everyone. We have decided to stay in the Air Force for 2 more years and have City Boy get his Masters degree and we'll rethink than. So who knows.
We are going to be moving to a new house on base this summer. They are either renovating or rebuliding houses on base and we'll be moving to a renovated one. I can't complain. The houseing here is great!

Well Elmo is calling so see you next time!!!

No comments: