Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sarcasim is a gene.

We all know that kids tend to take after their parents. Donovan has gotten a triat from me. Anytime City Boy asks me a dumb question I give him a look that says I'm not going to dignify that with a response. Today I was on the recieveing end of that look. Donovan is able to pull up one things now. He was standing in the living room holding on to a toy and Iwalked up and put out my hand and said "Come here bubba." I was only six inches away. He looks up at me, cocks his eyebrow and laughs. Just a little "ha ha". I felt like such an idiot for even suggesting it. Just think. A 8 month old can put me in my place. That's talent!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand! In the Struve family, brattiness is the common gene, however it comes from the Nunn side.